Angelo's Story (Spoilers)

Guest Volk

Hey, let me start off by saying that I love the Angelo mod I was always curious what had happened to Servevok's companions after the battle was done. Tazok we know pops back up in BG2 so I've always figured why not Angelo or Semaj or Tamoko for that matter.

I'm just curious how much of his past is fiction and how much of it can be verified? I don't remember much of anything about Angelo from BG1 other than his capturing and sentencing you to death. And of course the bow wielding mage who fought against you beside Serevok in the Undercity.

I'm loving the mod but I was curious how much of his past was litterary license and how much of it if any was from official sources.

Looking forward to finishing the romance, liking it a lot so far.

Glad you like it so far! :) As far as I know, Angelo doesn't exist outside of BG1 canon; in other words I made everything up. The game tells you nothing about him except [minor spoiler, but it's all over the place here anyway] implying he's Shar-Teel's father. Basically he just seems like a placeholder minion. As I've said elsewhere, I strongly suspect his first name is a Shakespearian in-joke ("Measure For Measure") based on his role as a corrupt magistrate; and his last name is Korean, whatever else it may be.

Hey, let me start off by saying that I love the Angelo mod I was always curious what had happened to Servevok's companions after the battle was done. Tazok we know pops back up in BG2 so I've always figured why not Angelo or Semaj or Tamoko for that matter.

I'm just curious how much of his past is fiction and how much of it can be verified? I don't remember much of anything about Angelo from BG1 other than his capturing and sentencing you to death. And of course the bow wielding mage who fought against you beside Serevok in the Undercity.

I'm loving the mod but I was curious how much of his past was litterary license and how much of it if any was from official sources.

Looking forward to finishing the romance, liking it a lot so far.

Guest Guest

I really like what you've done with it and I like how Angelo turned out as a character. Off topic I also enjoyed the Xan story as well, something I never thought I would considering how much I absolutely HATED him while playing BG1 back in the day.

I'm glad to see you are still around supporting your mods, too many have been abandoned by their creators and it sort of saddens me because BG2 is one of the last bastions of 2nd Edition D&D still kicking.

Thanks again for a wonderful mod.

Thanks again! And I have to say, the credit for my sticking around goes largely to all the wonderful visitors to the Angelo board, who have helped accomplish what I never would have thought possible: over a year of 99% drama-free existence on the internet. Thanks, guys :)

(Although I suppose I post like this could be interpreted as a large red sign reading: "Troll Here")

I really like what you've done with it and I like how Angelo turned out as a character. Off topic I also enjoyed the Xan story as well, something I never thought I would considering how much I absolutely HATED him while playing BG1 back in the day.

I'm glad to see you are still around supporting your mods, too many have been abandoned by their creators and it sort of saddens me because BG2 is one of the last bastions of 2nd Edition D&D still kicking.

Thanks again for a wonderful mod.

Does anyone know if there will be a shar-teel mod?

Ive often wondered the same thing, but just wanted to know what her Fate was. In the original bg shes one of the npcs i used in my party

- i havent tried Angelo mod yet, but its on the list

Well, if you give Angelo a shot, I hope you enjoy him :) The mod does give you the opportunity to say what happened to Shar-Teel, including if you romanced her (through the BGI NPC Project) in BGI.

Does anyone know if there will be a shar-teel mod?

Ive often wondered the same thing, but just wanted to know what her Fate was. In the original bg shes one of the npcs i used in my party

- i havent tried Angelo mod yet, but its on the list

Well, if you give Angelo a shot, I hope you enjoy him :) The mod does give you the opportunity to say what happened to Shar-Teel, including if you romanced her (through the BGI NPC Project) in BGI.

The way I approach Npc mods is that since TOB disables the Epilogues for SOA, If a Npc mod doesnt hv an Epilouge for the end of the game, i usally wont play it. So far ive played:

Sarileth, Amber (assumed she had a Epilogue when she talks at Tree of Life), Yasrena, Auren Aseph (romaced Nalia), and Tsujatha (even thou for some reason his Epilogue didnt show for my romance)

I like alot of players i assume 90% of the time play with all Good characters, for me this is also true (Tsujatha being the only execption), I have never played a party in BGII with Anomen, Edwin or Korgan (although i did take edwin once so Minsc could deal with him)

As for Angelo i note he does have tob content so I will be giving him a try in the future

Archived