MotB Troubles

First off, let me say that this mod is excellent, high quality stuff. I played through the OC and did the Neeshka romance, and I have to say, excellent work on the voice casting, could hardly tell it was someone else.

Now, I have started a MotB game, and it is just after you kill Khai in the theater, but the flirt option for Safiya is not there. I checked the files, and they are all there, and they all contain their respected DLG files, and I even reinstalled it, but they still don't seem to be showing up,

Any help that could be provided would be most appreciated.

It might be kicking in a bit later for her. I can't check variables on the flirting options, as I don't have the access to the game atm. DO you see the option to summon more companions built-in in the same file?

It might be kicking in a bit later for her. I can't check variables on the flirting options, as I don't have the access to the game atm. Do you see the option to summon more companions built-in in the same file?

It might be kicking in a bit later for her. I can't check variables on the flirting options, as I don't have the access to the game atm. Do you see the option to summon more companions built-in in the same file?

Yes I do, okay, so I suppose that means it's working. I don't mind waiting to flirt, I just wanted to make sure my files weren't all loopy, haha. Thanks for the help!

Archived