Thoughts on modding

Sorry guys, no progress the last couple of days. Had work and then some family social stuff and a bunch of homework that I strategically waited until the last minute to do.

I'll get some stuff done this week. Hopefully we can get Chapter 4 done soon. :rolleyes:

I've also gone down the list of songs that the mod needs. After throwing out the ones I didn't like, I have about 25 songs that I want to make still.

Ohhhh shiny. How did I never notice this mod before? Sounds like a pretty epic task for one person though!

does it have any relation in storyline to bg1/bg2?

It's actually Mike1072 and myself working on it, so two people, not one! :)

It has relation to the storyline in the BG series in the sense that it is a sequel of sorts but the protagonist will not be the Bhaalspawn.

An update, but probably not one that you'll like (or maybe you will).

Nearly completed the soundtrack (omg so many songs! ???). I have a bunch of samples on my website. I'm fairly happy with it.

Haven't gotten much done in the actual modding dept. but after a few things get situated for me I'll be able to get back to this hopefully at the same rate I was moving before my hiatus.

With more in house testing...
:blush: So? Now you are inviting me into your house to do the testing, not knowing what kind of little angel of hell I am... you like your toes licked, or just kissed? :D

Nah, just kidding... :mwaha: ...and then there is the little fact that I don't know where your house is, well perhaps it's better this way. :devil:

Wow...80,000 weeks without updates...sorry about that.

Private alpha testing in progress. If you want to be a tester just let me know.

Currently I'm working on the chapter screens but I've been able to set up the credits so that the mod "ends" at a certain point (along with NPC epilogues and stuff).

Added more songs to the mod but for some reason some of the songs aren't playing when they should. I'll have to study the songlist file some more.