Thoughts on modding

Wow, long time without updates.

Real life stuff: I got a new job and moved and stuff and I'm working on a couple projects on the side. I decided that instead of locking up Shadow Hand forevarr, I would just release the semi-working alpha for anyone to explore and test. I don't know if I'll ever get back to work on it because honestly, it's a HUGE project for two people, and there are a lot of things in the plot that I would love to change.

Anyway, there is a download link and a fun guide as well. The idea of the project was to give BG a nice kickstart and a chance to explore the Sword Coast again. Mods could definitely be made for this if someone wanted to.

Hope you enjoy it and feel free to give feedback; just remember it may never be implemented. ;)

I hear ya. I'm not completely opposed to letting someone else adopt the mod but I would probably be a little picky about who that person would be simply because I spent too many hours on it to let it turn more crappy than it already is. ;)