Questions, Questions

Gibberer

1) On the Shar-teel romance is it necessary to keep reputation AT 10 or BELOW 10?

2) If you go above the permitted level, either 9 or 10, does the romance freeze or is it ended?

3) Can you cheat on reputation by removing Viconia from the party and taking her back repeatedly or does the removal boost your rep by those two points?

4) I just had the first dream, giving my neutral berserker the ability to cure light wounds(strange choice in itself) but I noticed suddenly that all the other powers up to vampiric touch are already available to my character and have been from the start! Is this a problem? Is it correctable?

1) On the Shar-teel romance is it necessary to keep reputation AT 10 or BELOW 10?
Does the readme say "at 10" or "below 10"? Honestly, though, if you're using an evil character, you should have a rep of 9 straight out of Candlekeep, so you should be good to go, either way.

2) If you go above the permitted level, either 9 or 10, does the romance freeze or is it ended?
Freeze.

3) Can you cheat on reputation by removing Viconia from the party and taking her back repeatedly or does the removal boost your rep by those two points?
Removal boosts your rep by 2.

You can always visit bards in the Belching Dragon in Nashkel, the Friendly Arm Inn, and the Elfsong. They will lower your reputation by 1 to 3 points for a fee.

4) I just had the first dream, giving my neutral berserker the ability to cure light wounds(strange choice in itself) but I noticed suddenly that all the other powers up to vampiric touch are already available to my character and have been from the start! Is this a problem? Is it correctable?

Sorry, not a clue about this.

I'm going to take a guess and say that your character was not exported and then imported? (Are special abilities kept when exporting anyway?)

Archived