Things I'd like to do

Zrayen (misspelled, sorry)
Zyraen perhaps. Link to near him these days.
IF
<<trigger>>
THEN
END

I can't remember if that is enough "ends", but the idea is there - the user only sees one of these groups. Mike1072 can probably do something way cool like igi does with arrays, so this can be even wider ranging...

Yes, it is.

and the only thing left to reserach is the block weighting. I think there were some old posts about whether or not the weighting mattered (#50, #20, etc.) and if the engine actually created the correct ratios, so that 5 equal weights = 20% chance for each, or higher percentage for the first few, or something like that.
The first is more probable in x=y=z case, according to Miloch SimDing0.

Challenge being this:

3) Multiple responses:

You are not limited to simply using a single RESPONSE #100 in scripts. You can have numerous responses. The actual response #s only matter relative to each other (they do not need to total 100), as they act as a weighting.

So, you could have, for example:

IF

// Triggers

THEN

RESPONSE #100

// Action 1

RESPONSE #100

// Action 2

END

This will theoretically execute either action 1 or action 2 with equal chance of each when the block is executed. However, in practice, there is a bias towards the first response (see [this] post). Truly random responses, if essential, can be achieved using the RandomNum trigger.

where [this] is a missing link to the lost TeamBG original thread. I do remember this coming up a couple of times over the years.

It's a 2:1 bias . Apart from using RandomNum() the only way to get a fully random script block this way is to (e.g.)

Response #33
 Do Something1
Response #33
 Do Something2
Response #34
 Do Something2again

Clumsy and horrid.

-Y-

Edited by Yovaneth
It's a 2:1 bias . Apart from using RandomNum() the only way to get a fully random script block this way is to (e.g.)...

Clumsy and horrid.

Does that carry over ? Say:
Response #10
 Do Something1
Response #10
 Do Something2
Response #10
 Do Something2again
Response #10
 Do Something3
Response #10
 Do Something3again
Response #10
 Do Something3againagain
Response #10
 Do Something3againagainandagainevenifthisisgettingtoberiddiculouslyhardtokeepuponcethefirsttenaredone

:cringe: