setup-widescreen.exe not found

Guest Tad

I recently downloaded the widescreen-v2.2.exe and ran it. The installation quickly quit itself saying that it could not find setup-widescreen.exe in the folder and that I should rename it. I opened widescreen-v2.2.exe with winrar and I couldn't find the setup-widescreen.exe file there. Is there anyway to fix this?

Guest Tyrcian
I recently downloaded the widescreen-v2.2.exe and ran it. The installation quickly quit itself saying that it could not find setup-widescreen.exe in the folder and that I should rename it. I opened widescreen-v2.2.exe with winrar and I couldn't find the setup-widescreen.exe file there. Is there anyway to fix this?

Same here, I'm running windows 7 64-bit build 7100, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

help please I really want to play this through again.

Thanks

I renamed the weidu-stable.exe to setup-widescreen.exe and it worked.

Archived