Bug encountered after Sawara fight

Guest Arkeyla

Guest Arkeyla

No matter what I do when it comes to the Sawara fight, I can't seem to find out how to actually leave the house once it's done and my 'ally' Suu has teleported away. It seems that the only way the white fox remains neutral and 'talkable to' is if I hand over the sword, which I really don't want to have to do, since I kind of get the impression that this will be the end of the quest train here and I won't meet this mysterious Ginpachi (sp?) that I see people writing about. Unless of course I am completely wrong here...

Anyway, could someone help me out here please?

Ah good, I can handle this one...on Sawara's body is what looks like a beljuril (sp?) gem, but is actually a toggle stone for the magically-altered interior of his house. You can use it to teleport out. You're not the first :rolleyes: we really should have labeled the thing more clearly

No matter what I do when it comes to the Sawara fight, I can't seem to find out how to actually leave the house once it's done and my 'ally' Suu has teleported away. It seems that the only way the white fox remains neutral and 'talkable to' is if I hand over the sword, which I really don't want to have to do, since I kind of get the impression that this will be the end of the quest train here and I won't meet this mysterious Ginpachi (sp?) that I see people writing about. Unless of course I am completely wrong here...

Anyway, could someone help me out here please?

Archived