um...uninstall help?

Guest Syn

yeah, i realise how strange that sounds but uh..i did the installing properly and it works (neeshka voice acting was awesome btw) but i kinda can't figure out how to uninstall it so if you could enlighten me that would be great >.>

sorry 'bout double post but couldn't see an edit button so yeah...anyways, just thought i should let you know what i mean from above is that the files i put into the override folder are kinda not there anymore...i tried reinstalling the whole game but that apparently didn't work either so i got no idea where to go from here, tried to look up stuff about how the override folder worked but that didn't really help much either so uh..am i screwed or is there some kinda master reset switch somewhere that i can hit to make it go back to normal?

Are you looking in the correct Override folder? There are two folders, and the one you want is in the Program Files. To uninstall, you just need to physically delete the mod from override. IIRC, the content might still be showing up till the beginning of the next act, but it will be gone for good after that.

Archived