Twinked Branwen's Portrait

XVIII

I agree, it makes her look more beautiful and feminine :)

For myself, the untweaked version, with heavier features and jaw, certain tiredness and puffiness works a bit better, the rough edge of the character and her sturdiness showing, but I think that having an alternative is a great way to go!

@NiGHTMARE: I see your point, but then the earrings should be removed as well. -I don't mind a bit of make-up, imagine she just had time to refresh it in a tavern (with a little help of a barmaid :) )

When I first looked at the original portrait, I thought she was an alcoholic with a very severe hangover. Her face looks to be all swelled up as if she were boozing a few tendays in a row.

The new one is quite pretty, but perhaps a bit too pretty for a northern barbarian woman.

Speaking of Branwen being a nordic barbarian woman - does anyone at all have any info on Nothheim Isles? Oe at least where they are?! I have once browesed FR atlas for a couple of hours from teh Sea of Moving Ice down to Calimport... and could not find it.

Guest SirLancelot
When I first looked at the original portrait, I thought she was an alcoholic with a very severe hangover. Her face looks to be all swelled up as if she were boozing a few tendays in a row

I don´t agree at all. :):)

We have a running joke about Swedes...

Q: How do you sink a Swedish submarine?

A: Send a diver down to knock on the door. :)

But seriously, amazing work on the portrait. I like it better than the original, especially without all that makeup.

Archived