Quick Question

Jordoo

I read the read me and it says that if your in a bioware romance they will react to the RE stuff but it won't automatically break the romance. Does that mean you can weasle your way out of every situation with your bioware romance, and if so does it effect the romance in any way as it continues?

Thanks in advance.

If you bluntly tell Anomen or Jaheira "Yes, I'm having hot sex with someone else, now stuff it", naturally, your Bioware romance will break.

If you choose more... apologetic options, then, yes, it's possible to keep both your romance and the memory of your romantic encounter, more or less. Save beforehand.

Another option is to tell Viconia to take a hike, then have sex with half of Athkatla's female population, then come back to the graveyard and tell your dark-skinned lover that she's still the one.

Thanks, I suppose if I can't pull it off I could just go back to the save and still at least have experiances the mods content. How about other romance mods, do they simply ignore whats going on since they wouldn't have programed responses?

Thanks Kulyok, I've never done any of the bioware romances with the flirt pack installed so I was thinking about trying to kill two(4) birds with one stone, romance all three girls with a charismatic PC and also doing all the RE stuff along the way while branching off into different game paths everytime I got to the decision point on a romance. LOL. Looks like something else has come up BGII wise that will put it off but its on the agenda.

Thanks Kulyok, I've never done any of the bioware romances with the flirt pack installed so I was thinking about trying to kill two(4) birds with one stone, romance all three girls with a charismatic PC and also doing all the RE stuff along the way while branching off into different game paths everytime I got to the decision point on a romance. LOL. Looks like something else has come up BGII wise that will put it off but its on the agenda.

Holy shit, your PC is an absolute slut isn't he? Romancing all the BioWare girls with flirts, romantic encounters and shagging my new NPC? Egads and forsooth that's some stamina...

Holy shit, your PC is an absolute slut isn't he? Romancing all the BioWare girls with flirts, romantic encounters and shagging my new NPC? Egads and forsooth that's some stamina...

LOL, the something that came up was your new NPC Grim! But yah the guy I had planned for that run was going to be a slut. Who else would would put off his epic quest every day for random encounters here and there?

I do finally have RE encounters installed so when I'm done with the testing maby I'll give that Sluty guy a run.

Archived