[Repaired] Typos & stuff v18

Daulmakan

Coran's quest in the Firewine ruins:

If you refuse the woman's offer to let Coran stay with her, offer to get some fresh roses, enter the ruins and speak with the man there, and finally confront the woman and finish the quest, the journal entries for Amelia will not be erased.

10th

That's a really cool tool - would you please give us a download link?

I believe there is no reason to keep it only for us. :cool: I'll ask the author. We need to translate the small set of instructions first, as well.

That's a really cool tool - would you please give us a download link?

Sorry it took some time to make the tool available to all. Here is a description and download link for TraChecker. The description is available in french and english (if you go down the page). There are instructions inside the archive. However I suggest you copy the description from the topic as it is a bit more detailed regarding the output file.

Feel free to give feedback in the topic on our forum. I'm not sure whether you need to register to post in that forum, though.

Back to BG1 NPC, I have a suggestion for x#imoen.tra: in line @171, Imoen is talking to PC and complains that she/he woke up "on the wrong side of his blanket"; I believe it should be "of <PRO_HISHER> blanket" instead, in order to properly match the PC's gender.

Forgot the EDIT button is a thing of the past around here nowadays...

x#eldoth.tra:

@17 = ~I... I heard them aright, then? Duke... my father... dead...~

alright.

@204 = ~I have observed your manly and... um... straightfoward style of combat. It occurs to me that with very little embellishment, you could plausibly impersonate true berserker gang.~

straightforward.

The second part doesn't sound right, Korgan (I assume) is only one, why would he impersonate a berserker "gang" instead of just a single berserker warrior? In any case, it's missing a preposition.

@291 = ~For a rich lady like her it’s but a bauble, not worthy of particular attention. I am glad it’s not set with glass at least. Glass is a pain to pass for gems, no matter how elaborate the worksmanship.~

workmanship.

Archived