Installs fine for PST, but doesn't appear to work...?

public13

Hello all!

I've installed PST on my ThinkPad T61, and the game can launch just fine in windowed mode. Unfortunately, I can't run it in full screen (even at the lowest res, since my screen is 800x600 at minimum), and even when I successfully install the mod, the game won't run. It shows the same error that I get when the mod is _not_ installed, which leads me to believe that the mod isn't being installed successfully.

My video card is NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M, and I have run the NVIDIA mod as well too (just case): http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showtopic=30840

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the T61 is widescreen. Could that be the issue? Does this mod not work with that? I'm pretty sure it does, but want to double-check...

I've searched the forum, but I haven't found anything that seems to help. Is there an install log or something that I can post that might help me/us narrow down the problem?

Thanks!

D

Been doing more research... widescreen seems like it should work, but I've also seen one report that it won't work with Nvidia Quadro cards. Will check that NVIDIA fix again, but I think it's for a different family of cards.

Alternatively, can I play the game in windowed mode but at a higher resolution than the default? That seems like it may be a good solution?

Thanks!

Archived