Another Final Battle Question

kelrynn

I am at the final battle and understand how to kill Saravok, but here is my problem.

Upon entering the doors, Saravok speaks to me immediately. I see in my message window Tazok drinking a potion. I approach Saravok and no one else is with him. No problem so far since I cast detect invisibility to make Samaj and Tazok appear. I kill these two quickly. The problem I have is I can’t find the other two. Where are they? I have tried Detect Invisibility in every part of the room (I believe) and still can’t find them. I have cast fireballs like crazy to see if I see damage done to them in my message window and still nothing. I know I can’t kill Saravok unless I find these last two. Any suggestions where they are hiding?

Which version of SCS do you kelrynn have... as one of the hurt followers might have ran out of the Temple, which is totally bad as one can't follow them there.

Can't remember what version I have, but I found the problem. I killed Tazok at the Bandit camp. It seems there is a bug in the version I have that if Tazok is killed, Saravok will not teleport in the other two. Someone gave me a code to type in to correct the problem and all is well.

*Mental note to self: Do not kill Tazok in the Bandit camp*

Which version of SCS do you kelrynn have... as one of the hurt followers might have ran out of the Temple, which is totally bad as one can't follow them there.

Can't remember what version I have, but I found the problem. I killed Tazok at the Bandit camp. It seems there is a bug in the version I have that if Tazok is killed, Saravok will not teleport in the other two. Someone gave me a code to type in to correct the problem and all is well.

*Mental note to self: Do not kill Tazok in the Bandit camp*

It's a compatibility problem between SCSII and BG1NPC actually, but it is one that seems unusually hard to fix once and for all. It's on the to-do list for the next version.

Archived