Lord Logan is a tough opponent.

Hide and Seek

Is it possible to get him out on a walk or to the tavern?

The first time, I merely got the cold (but friendly, nevertheless) shoulder, and the second time, I managed to get him to take more than a few sips and become somewhat friendlier, but he is resisting my PC, who, cannot admit defeat before she knows the entire story.

Is rejection inevitable?

For this one, and several others, yes. Some do not culminate in an actual affair no matter what you do.

Don't worry! Plenty of others do. If you have a rep of 15 be sure to visit Bejorin. He's sooooo hot!

Bejorin, is that the paladin fellow? I have yet been able to find him.

If you reload a few times, then your "wine" encounter will be somewhat lengthier. But it's still talking mostly.

Well, I managed to get a handshake out of him in the end.

The fellows in Trademeet are resisting (and some are hiding), but I like that. Can't win over everyone.

When you are good and your rep is 15 you can go to the Radient Heart. Go to the east and in one of those side rooms (I forget exactly which) you'll find Bejornin. You can talk and...more. Much more. But he only appears for you if your rep is 15 and you are a female and good. If you have Anomen in your party the talk he has about it afterwards is priceless.

Good luck!

You can talk and...more. Much more.

Wow, you were right. Out of those I've tried so far, Bjornin is one of the more detailed ones. Semi-secret meetings in the Paladin hall.. :p

But he only appears for you if your rep is 15 and you are a female and good. If you have Anomen in your party the talk he has about it afterwards is priceless.

:)

My curiosity raised, I went and got Anomen to follow just to get that talk.

"It's only logical" indeed.. he took it alot better than I expected.. but then again, he seems to think highly of some Paladins.

Archived