BG2 Change Exp Cap Attack Bug?

Guest Koneill

Hello,

I've installed the Change Experience Point Cap from the tweak pack and have a possible bug.

At level 22 my Berserker has a 9/2 attacks. At level 23 the number of attacks are 5. Is this correct or a bug? I tried not to install to many tweaks so I might have missed something, but I've reviewed what's available and can't find it if I have.

Thanks

Well, I do not know what mods you have, but if you open the wspatck.2da with NearInfinity or sometimes even with Notepad if the file is in your Override folder, it will show if it's level dependent, and not item based one(gauntlets, two weapons, special weapon) or magical one(from haste, improved haste or similar)...

Hello,

I've installed the Change Experience Point Cap from the tweak pack and have a possible bug.

At level 22 my Berserker has a 9/2 attacks. At level 23 the number of attacks are 5. Is this correct or a bug? I tried not to install to many tweaks so I might have missed something, but I've reviewed what's available and can't find it if I have.

Thanks

Thanks,

I couldn't find anything about it in the manual and was misinterpreting the numbers then.

Archived