Hard crash when entering Sorceror's house

Guest DancinD

Gang,

I've confirmed the bug between SCS-II's "Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas" and Amber NPC.

Symptom: When entering the Sorceror's house in the alley, the entire game exists, and Windows prompts to Send Error info.

Solution: Run "setup" for SCS-II and Uninstall above. Resume game, and you will be able to enter the house.

Gang,

I've confirmed the bug between SCS-II's "Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas" and Amber NPC.

Symptom: When entering the Sorceror's house in the alley, the entire game exists, and Windows prompts to Send Error info.

Solution: Run "setup" for SCS-II and Uninstall above. Resume game, and you will be able to enter the house.

Did you install SCS before or after Amber? In general it's advisable to install mods that globally tweak a feature (like weapon stacking) in the game last. Anyhow, I've now edited the guard in the house and divided his arrows into smaller stacks. I hope this solves the issue in the next version of Amber.

Archived