A Few Kit Bugs

Guest Guest

I found a few minor bugs.

The Dualist kit description says they can Grandmaster in "single handed bladed weapons" that should probably include axes. It doesn't.

Death Knight can put proficiencies in ranged weapons, but can't actually use them.

Also, Wushi Ninja can use Scimitars/Wakizashis/Ninja-Tos, but can't put proficiency slots in them. All other thieves can. Ninjas should be able to excel at using ninja swords.

I know that other mods can cause conflicts. I have SP collection, Song & Silence, and Sword & Fist. I reinstalled SP collection last to see if it changed anything. It didn't.

The added kits are great ideas. One other slight thing. "Not all gypsies are thieves" is true, but you would expect the kit to give some advantage to pickpocketing. Not all ninjas are stealthy either, but well, you would expect them to be naturally more adept in that regard than the average person.

And another in regard to the death knight kit. After a few hours of game play the harm touch special ability has become a game crasher. Each time I use it the game quits responding and dies. Also for the romantic encounters mod, don't try to have an encounter with characters other than the protagonist or similar things can happen.

Has anyone ever noticed a bug that the shield of Balduran reflects beholder rays part of the time and part of the time just blocks them instead of reflecting them? Also, sometimes equipment seems to just fall off during a fight. Seems to happen when fear effects are used against characters, but not always. Characters randomly shed necklaces, armor, etc. in certain situations. Might be something in the mods that I'm not aware of.

The Dualist kit description says they can Grandmaster in "single handed bladed weapons" that should probably include axes. It doesn't.
Yeah, that's not a bug, but a grammar mistake, as you can remove the -d, and you get 'blade weapons', meaning swords, and swords.

Has anyone ever noticed a bug that the shield of Balduran reflects beholder rays part of the time and part of the time just blocks them instead of reflecting them?
The chance should actually be 50%/50%.

The other is caused by giving the character a custom script during the fear effect that makes them run, drop items and whatever...

I think I found a bug.

The Archer of Sylvanus is supposed to hide twice per day plus an additional once per day every five levels. in his description, it is written that "Hide is a combination of invisibility and non-detection that lasts for ten rounds".

However, if the enemy casts "True Sight", CHARNAME becomes visible.

I think I found a bug.

The Archer of Sylvanus is supposed to hide twice per day plus an additional once per day every five levels. in his description, it is written that "Hide is a combination of invisibility and non-detection that lasts for ten rounds".

However, if the enemy casts "True Sight", CHARNAME becomes visible.

That's intentional, as the Invisibility spell and non-detection spell are illusionary protections... that can be removed with True Sight spell. As it's the ultimate anti- illusionary protection -spell...

Thanks for the answer.

I think I didn't explain well enough :)

If I use the ability Hide and I come across a hostile mage, this casts "True Sight" immediately. I know how the spell works - it is very useful indeed - but how is it possible that the enemy knows that my characters is near him and invisible? I noticed that it doesn't happen if a thief hides in the shadows wearing the Cloak of Anti-Detection.

Where is the difference?

Again, thanks for your attention.

Archived