problem installing *runs and hides from angry mob*

Guest Guest

Hi everyone! :p I am VERY sorry if this issue has been raised before, but I didn't see it. Um, let me see, first of all, I want to say that I have installed and greatly enjoyed this mod in the past and now I am trying to install it onto my laptop. I'm running into a problem.

I have it running in

C:\programfiles\blackisle\bgii-soa and I am able to get the thing running so that it says,

"Choose your language" and I am fine until I get to the part where it says:

"Install component [The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications]

and I click "i" for "install" and it comes up with this error:

"Failure:

This mod should be installed in your BG2, TuTu, Easy TuTu, or BGT folder after TuTu/BGT conversion

Stopping installation because of error

Error installing [The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications], rolling back to previous state

will uninstall.... ;)

so on and so forth, I think you guys get the idea and then it asks the same question again with the same result. What did I do wrong? Tutu is set up and everything, I even created a BG1 character in TuTu just about 10 minutes ago. What have I done wrong as I am guessing the problem is me. :D

I would appreciate any help, thank you. Please speak in simple terms, I am a bit technologically challenged.

Again, I am sorry if this question has already been answered and great mod! :p:)

Make sure that you're installing the mod in the right directory. The older Tutu v4 converts your BG2 installation into a Tutu installation, but the newer EasyTutu creates a separate folder for your Tutu installation - the default is something like C:\Program Files\BaldursGateTutu - while leaving your BG2 installation alone.

Make sure that you're installing the mod in the right directory. The older Tutu v4 converts your BG2 installation into a Tutu installation, but the newer EasyTutu creates a separate folder for your Tutu installation - the default is something like C:\Program Files\BaldursGateTutu - while leaving your BG2 installation alone.

Thank you so much!! :):p:p That was the problem exactly! It works now! Thank you very much!

Archived