suggestion for additional challenging combat

Guest Icanus

maybe there are not many players who go that way but when i'm playing a lawful-good character i mostly turn down the offer to work for the thieves-guild in baldurs gate city. doing that, every thief in the guild will attack you. Unfortunatly that fight is not scs-affected, so no potions of invisibility backstabbing and stuff, just a few far to weak thieves you have killed within seconds. Even the master of the guild himself fights like some 3rd-level nobody.

i think that would be a great opportunity to add another great, well-scripted combat to the game!

besides, i really like your mod!

maybe there are not many players who go that way but when i'm playing a lawful-good character i mostly turn down the offer to work for the thieves-guild in baldurs gate city. doing that, every thief in the guild will attack you. Unfortunatly that fight is not scs-affected, so no potions of invisibility backstabbing and stuff, just a few far to weak thieves you have killed within seconds. Even the master of the guild himself fights like some 3rd-level nobody.

i think that would be a great opportunity to add another great, well-scripted combat to the game!

besides, i really like your mod!

Check out this old post of mine.

I'm kinda disappointed that after my brand new install, Alatos has still not been corrected by any TuTu compatible mods that I know of.

Archived