wiemer tactics

npc kit

npc flirt pack

I have run into two glitches:

1)

Larlochs Minor Drain and Vampire Touch crashed the game, so I removed

spw119a.spl

spin997a.spl

and that fixed the problem. I want to make sure I wont encounter anything else like this.

2)

The other problem is this: Jan made the PC the boots of Jansen kind, and I used them. The problem is every time I go to the adventuring screen the dispel graphic shows up, as if I transformed back to regular human mode. It surprises me how annoying this is, and I know this is part of the Banter Pack. I tried removing some files to see if it fixed the problem, and it didn't.

So maybe all these glitches have to do with my install order. What do you guys think?

So maybe all these glitches have to do with my install order. What do you guys think?
Well, it could be, have you tried to enter the BG2 - ToB portion of the game and played for a while? Cause there is a fix that's needed to proceed...

I would suggest to use the BWS/BWP, and it's 'Further Customize your installation...' options to get a really stable, big and fast install...

Well, it could be, have you tried to enter the BG2 - ToB portion of the game and played for a while? Cause there is a fix that's needed to proceed...

I would suggest to use the BWS/BWP, and it's 'Further Customize your installation...' options to get a really stable, big and fast install...

Ahh, so the BWP should give me a heads up if anything is causing a glitch? I'll look into that.

What about this glitch that is needed to proceed?

Archived