G3 has a new host!

theacefes

barunious and sekrit no matter what they r , also have VISION and personality like kenteambg forexample. im not big MOD builder but this is what you cheap losers r jealous bout

jest.gifjest.gif

Never thought I'd see the day anyone would be defending those three stooges, then again, this turd could very well be Hungarius himself...

Very well, my dear, I shall happily oblige you.

First, what is this "VISION" these clowns supposedly have? Enlighten me. This should be interesting. laughn.giflaughn.gif

If you are baronius/sikret/mprilla's homosexual lover who came here to defend his man, I understand your anger but I'm afraid there is nothing I can do, except point you back to BWL where you can give them some consolation (both verbally and sexually) for all the verbal beatdowns they received.

If you are just some random fuck who suddenly felt the need to defend those worthless mongrels and swing from the proverbial vines that are their testicle hairs, then sorry but the only loser is you ;) Even the Hungarian must've been embarassed at your pathetic attempt of a defense.

"Vision" and "personality" fit.gifjest.gifjest.gif

Just go fuck a male goat and get aids. Worthless scrub. Thanks. :thumbsup:

On an unrelated note, any news about Cam? Haven't seen him in ages.
I think he has the permanent busy now. No more IE ever again.

Same for Nythrun, she seemed a bit low on health last time I recall, anyone know how's she doing?
Unfortunately, no news that I'm aware of.

If you are just some random fuck who suddenly felt the need to defend those worthless mongrels and swing from the proverbial vines that are their testicle hairs, then sorry but the only loser is you :(
Or maybe somebody pulling your leg...

Even if not, you need to step back and laugh. It was funny, like the stupid stuff in the old days.

Just go fuck a blah blah haterage blah.
Don't. You're better than this.
Or maybe somebody pulling your leg...

was that you, devSin?

ANSWER ME, DEVSIN!

ugh!!! :thumbsup: Why do you do this to me? What kind of sadistic pleasure do you get out of this?

Don't. You're better than this.

Sadly I'm not. To be honest, I'm more evil and deranged than the mprillas, the sikrets, the baroniuses, the moongazes, the kenteambgs, the borsooks and all the bad boys of this community. ;)

Sorry if that type of talk bothers you... but it's par for the course.

Guest Ariane1989
Just go fuck a male goat and get aids. Worthless scrub. Thanks. :thumbsup:

u should get laid it seems ( if with a goat or not , thats ur prefrence ). but probaly ur tool is too small for it so noone wants u jest.gifjest.gifjest.gifjest.gifjest.gifjest.gifjest.gifjest.gifjest.gifjest.gif

2 be short, ur a jest , temujin

loooooooooooooser

Archived