Deployment of the two assasin partys

Are you sure the assassins weren't just (everywhere) around the party, as the script "CreateCreatureOffScreen" makes an assassin appear somewhere outside the on screen borders, making it possible for the creatures to be in multiple spots. Of course the suggested solution would probably make the assassins appear in one spot at least so long that they can leave their stealth. (so the assassins are summoned with stealth on)

Are you sure the assassins weren't just (everywhere) around the party, as the script "CreateCreatureOffScreen" makes an assassin appear somewhere outside the on screen borders, making it possible for the creatures to be in multiple spots. Of course the suggested solution would probably make the assassins appear in one spot at least so long that they can leave their stealth. (so the assassins are summoned with stealth on)

Yes, I am sure. I could end up with just 1 single assassin, who didn't do anything except follow me, and search the whole map for the rest with no luck.

Archived