Quick question about the widescreen mod

Guest James

Hi, I've recently purchased Planescape Torment and done some research online about the widescreen mod (v. 2.1). Having already done a full installation of the game, last night I tried to install the mod, but it returned error messages right after I entered the desired resolution (1280x800). ???

If I want to continue playing the game, do I need to reinstall the game? Just want to make sure the previous failed attempt at installing the widescreen mod didn't unexpectedly modify anything.....

This is probably because I bought the Chinese version (Taiwan) of the game. Does anyone know whether the widescreen mod is compatible with the Chinese version?

Thanks!!

... (v. 2.1)... but it returned error messages right after I entered the desired resolution (1280x800). ???
There is a v2.2, but that's not the problem, this is:
Chinese version (Taiwan) of the game.

If I want to continue playing the game, do I need to reinstall the game? Just want to make sure the previous failed attempt at installing the widescreen mod didn't unexpectedly modify anything.....
The error it gives you is probably a a .exe patching error, which leads to the reuse of the old files and so the game is OK again, if you wait until you can quit the installation with Q and Enter.

Archived