Please help! Mod unzips but doesn't work?

Guest Serge

What am I not doing right? I have the mod unzipped in the proper folder, but I have met Neeshka, and no new options (flirt) appear.

Any ideas?

Thanx,

Serge

You leave all the files in their respective folders and put them in your Program Files\Atari\Neverwinter Nights 2\Override folder, NOT THE ONE IN MY DOCUMENTS.

You have to unzip them, but then just place the folders into the override folder in your

Program Files\Atari\Neverwinter Nights 2\Override folder, NOT THE ONE IN MY DOCUMENTS.

Sorry for the scream and repeat, but this was a mistake I made, and it cost me game time that I will never get back.

If you did all of this and put them in your Program Files\Atari\Neverwinter Nights 2\Override folder, NOT THE ONE IN MY DOCUMENTS, then I am stumped, but I'm sure our fine ladies at this forum can help you.

You leave all the files in their respective folders and put them in your Program Files\Atari\Neverwinter Nights 2\Override folder, NOT THE ONE IN MY DOCUMENTS.

You have to unzip them, but then just place the folders into the override folder in your

Program Files\Atari\Neverwinter Nights 2\Override folder, NOT THE ONE IN MY DOCUMENTS.

Sorry for the scream and repeat, but this was a mistake I made, and it cost me game time that I will never get back.

If you did all of this and put them in your Program Files\Atari\Neverwinter Nights 2\Override folder, NOT THE ONE IN MY DOCUMENTS, then I am stumped, but I'm sure our fine ladies at this forum can help you.

THanx, the mod works now....it was the wrong folder!

- Serge

Archived