Missing containers (from the BGT Tweak pack)

Guest Helba

Here is my problem : Two of the containers which should have been added to the game by BGT Tweak are missing.

I installed BGT and the BGT Tweak pack (with the "Bags of the Sword Coast" option). I did both before starting a new game, so no one need to ask.

Here is the list I managed to find after a long time reading the forums :

Gem Bag Friendly Arm Inn 200gp

Scroll Case High Hedge 200gp

Ammo Belt Thunderhammer Smithy 200gp

Potion Case Nashkel General Store 200gp

Bag of Holding Sorcerous Sundries 500gp

I found the gem bag and the scroll case, but the ammo belt and the potion case are missing from the Nashkel store (I looked several times). I can't say anything for the bag of holding since I do not have access yet to Baldur's Gate.

I don't understand how I can be able to find two of the containers while not being able to find the other two. I would have thought that I would ind either all or none of them...

However, this list may be outdated, for I didn't pay the same price, around 600gp. It comes from the readme I found in this forum, while the readme I found in the spellholdstudios forum, which is the same readme that the BGT Teak setup displays, is different and does not specify where the containers are. Quite confusing.

Anyway, I really have no clue how to get them, so I would be grateful for some advice.

In case this is useful, here are all the mods I have installed in the order I have installed them : BGT, BGT Tweak, DSotSC, Ascension, Longer Road, Herbs & Potions, Valen, Viconia friendship (not sure about the order of the last two, though it shouldn't matter).

Besides this problem, I wonder if these containers are supposed to be either bottomless or several ? Mine are certainly not bottomless, which I wouldn't mind if I could have several, but I can't even find one of each yet. However, I hope the bag of holding is...

Also, I never managed to know how many items one can store in those containers, and particularly how the stored items are counted. For exemple, if I can put twelve scrolls/gems in one, do three same scrolls/gems count for one, as the inventory slots do, or for three (I think it is three, but I can't be sure, for every time I try to count I get a different number).

First of all, wrong forum, this would be more suitable.

In case this is useful, here are all the mods I have installed in the order I have installed them : BGT, BGT Tweak, DSotSC, Ascension, Longer Road, Herbs & Potions, Valen, Viconia friendship (not sure about the order of the last two, though it shouldn't matter).
Second: WeiDU.log's content would be good, you open it with Notepad for example...

And no, the BGT Tweaks containers are not bottomless, the BG2_Tweak_Packs can upgrade them to be, but that's another story.

Now, you did know that you do need the Worldmap mod with those mods, and then start a new game if you didn't.

Archived