Casavir and Bishop argument...?

Guest Deina

Hello everybody,

I've got a question - If I recall correctly, Bishop's LT9 and 10 only happens after an argument he has with Casavir. The thing is... when and where does this argument suppose to happen? I am just about to leave the Ilfarn ruins on my way to talk to Aldanon and nothing. The romances are active, because I still have flirts with both guys. The last lovetalk was about being a hero and eventually a plague (Bishop) and "sorry I did not comfort you" Casavir (forced via PID)

Any ideas...????

The quarel between Bishop and Casavir is an in-game event, I think it triggers around the time you are at now when you leave the castle.

Thank you very much, everything was fine;

I've finished OC, got the Bishop ending and started MOTB. And just to be sure and not to ruin anything - I am aware that I am supposed to reject Gann via PID, but is there a specific moment to do so? For now (Mulsantir, after defeating Okku) I don't even have a dialogue option about loving Bishop, but I suppose it would appear later? Do I have to be cold and distant to get this option, or it would appear no matter what?

Thank you in advance!

Thank you very much, everything was fine;

I've finished OC, got the Bishop ending and started MOTB. And just to be sure and not to ruin anything - I am aware that I am supposed to reject Gann via PID, but is there a specific moment to do so? For now (Mulsantir, after defeating Okku) I don't even have a dialogue option about loving Bishop, but I suppose it would appear later? Do I have to be cold and distant to get this option, or it would appear no matter what?

Thank you in advance!

P.S. and one other question... sorry to bother you so much... when I spoke to the gargoyles in the Theatre of Veil, I asked them about some of my companions, learned that maybe Khelgar is alive and so on. An option to ask about Casavir "being dear to me" popped up (I didn't chose this one) but no question about Bishop. Is it normal or something is wrong? Thanks again:)

It's normal, because it assumes that he is alive if you romanced him or you have witnessed his death in the ending. As long as you reject Gann prior to meeting Bishop, if you know where you meet him, it should be fine.

Archived