Sarah v3

theacefes

:blush: Nice I'll probably finish my current game this weekend, great timing for me! I guess I'd better get to that party planning.

Any NPC's that Sarah chats with more than others or who's banters you were particularly happy with?

I believe she's got a rather funny banter with Jan that I wrote together with none other than Feuille (Auren's voice actress).

I'll admit that that NPC-NPC banters are among my least favorite to write in general, simply because I don't feel that I've played the game enough to have the deep understanding of the complex personalities of the Bioware NPCs that many other modders seem to have, so I don't feel particularly qualified to write any of them.

My favorite banter is actually a crossmod with Auren that I wrote that will play if Auren and Nalia are romancing. It's silly. :blush:

I'll play with Sarah, Auren and Nalia... Still have to decide on the other two, but I'm thinking Misnc and Aerie (this way the party will have 3 'couples'... could be Haer'Dalis and Aerie too...). I'd also like to know your thoughts (or the thoughts of others who've played the mods) on banthers.

I usually just play 4 main characters until I pick up Imoen as my 5th and then you know who in ToB to put me at 6.

So I've decided to go with:

PC Multi Th/Ma

Sarah

Minsc (hacked to Barbarian)

Viconia (wanted to try the Vici Relationship Mod)

Yeah, the party is up and running. So far, so good. Both Sarah and Auren are very likable and well balanced.

I have one question and one complain though.

Q: Will Auren and Sarah banther with each other? I believe I've read something about this somewhere, but I don't know if I need a crossmod or not. So far they haven't acknowledged one another.

C: The voicing is great! Except... it's kinda... unrealistic... weird... bizarre... when they receive damage. There was Auren being hacked by a skeleton warrior and instead of growling in pain she's repeatedly saying "hey!" "hey!" "HEY!!".And for Sarah it's "No!". I hope I get used to it, but for now it's annoying :blush:

I'll post a more indepth opinion after I play them longer. Am looking forward for this party. Probably the greatest bunch of do-gooders I've ever played :D

Archived