Full install of PS:T (2CD version)

ElfBane

Will someone point me to a tutorial for a 2CD version full install. I'm not getting it using the 4CD install tutorial.

I get the *BIFF* faults when trying to install the WSM v2.2. That means (usually) that I haven't done a full install. But I just can't figure it out trying to use the 4CD tutorial. TIA!

Guest Entropynaut
Will someone point me to a tutorial for a 2CD version full install. I'm not getting it using the 4CD install tutorial.

I get the *BIFF* faults when trying to install the WSM v2.2. That means (usually) that I haven't done a full install. But I just can't figure it out trying to use the 4CD tutorial. TIA!

I used http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.com/2009/0...lly-modded.html which worked pretty well cept it's a 4cd install also. What i did different was to copy the entire disc 2 into the CDALL folder that he has you create. Also make sure you get the torment.ini set up right as his example was different than what i actually had. I also copied all the .bif files that were in the main planescape - torment folder into the CDALL folder, again don't know if i needed to but after that i installed the rest of the mods and everything has worked wonderfully. Hope this helps.

Archived