Mission accomplished?!

Guest Jaulus

The last lovetalk is the one in which she says she loves you. If your AmberTalk variable is 78, you've already had that. However since Amber has also a chapter talk track, and several 'floating' talks that are not tied to the main talk track, you might still get something out of her. Make sure that you wait she gets over the vampirism first though.

The chapter talks (up to10 total) are tied to the major game events and last of them occurs in Hell. How many of them you get depends on when you pick Amber up, what choices you make in the game and if she's able to talk at that specific moment. The 'floating' talks have a strict conditions (such as "sleep in an outside location that has a water source (=pond/river) at night in a serious romance") so you need a bit of luck too. They do bring a bit replay value though, when you stumble over something you didn't notice last time.

Just to let u know, ive gotten past the part where she says "She loves the PC" and when i fought Bodhi she wasnt turned into a vampire, my only Q is does she have a Epilouge at least?

Just to let u know, ive gotten past the part where she says "She loves the PC" and when i fought Bodhi she wasnt turned into a vampire, my only Q is does she have a Epilouge at least?

I just finished the romance (no abduction by bodhi for me either) and took her into TOB, and didnt get any epilouge so I dunno

Archived