Custom items not changed by IR

kthxbye

As decided in the SHS topic, I'll report here custom weapons not changed by IR.

So far I found a spear with old damage stats, a wakizashi with wrong weapon proficiency (I use the tweak that restores BG1 proficiencies, so usually wakizashi use "small swords", the one I found used "large swords" instead - since all the other wakizashi have been successfully patched, this one had probably a wrong proficiency or a wrong category before the tweak) and a warhammer with old damage stats. I think they come from some BG1 quest mods that I have either finished or nearly finished, so I can't report the resource names unfortunately.

I know that this information alone is nearly nothing, and I apologize for not having more info on the mentioned weapons, but if I run across other inconsistencies I'll make sure to report name of the weapon, resource, mod that inserted it and location.

This post actually aimed to update the topic title more than anything else.

As decided in the SHS topic, I'll report here custom weapons not changed by IR.

So far I found a spear with old damage stats, a wakizashi with wrong weapon proficiency (I use the tweak that restores BG1 proficiencies, so usually wakizashi use "small swords", the one I found used "large swords" instead - since all the other wakizashi have been successfully patched, this one had probably a wrong proficiency or a wrong category before the tweak) and a warhammer with old damage stats. I think they come from some BG1 quest mods that I have either finished or nearly finished, so I can't report the resource names unfortunately.

With cheating, you can, for victory. You can always make a backup save, edit that with Shadowkeeper to get to see the games resources and conform what they are with the inventory screen and 'add item' list. Yes, the Shadowkeeper might give you few error but you do not need to worry as you made backup save even though you didn't even need to. :blush:

There is also the way to buy an item with cheated gold if that's needed, equip the item and push Ctrl + M to get the item codes.

What I meant is, I don't have those weapons anymore and I don't really remember where I sold them. :D I'll double check every store I'll come across from now on, of course. If I had even a slight idea on where those items could be I'd have done what you suggest now, Jarno. :blush:

Archived