LOL, Beauty Kit

Jordoo

OK, so I notice a shelf that I've never seen before and find a red gem bag. I'm pretty excited thinking "Wow! This is going to be usefull like the keyring or book of rings. How did I ever miss this before?" And it turns out to be a Beauty Kit that you can actually use. :D

Now what to use it for or who to use it one? :blush:

OK, so I notice a shelf that I've never seen before and find a red gem bag. I'm pretty excited thinking "Wow! This is going to be usefull like the keyring or book of rings. How did I ever miss this before?" And it turns out to be a Beauty Kit that you can actually use. :D

Now what to use it for or who to use it one? :blush:

U never found it before? I mean, look at the effects: it seems to be quite funny but i think it's not worth it to be poisoned afterwords (was it poison? maybe it also lowered your Con for a while...can't remember). I can't tell u what it is good for -> i found it but never used it.

I think I missed it because I'm always running through that room since I don't have Amber and can't disarm that arrow/bolt trap. I just happenend to hit the "tab" button this time and saw the shelf highlighted.

It was poison damage, and other than fun I don;t think its there for any specific use. I was tempted to grab Korgan and make him use it. :blush:

Archived