Tweak pack install problems

Guest Robman

I would take a screen shot and post it in photobucket but there is something wrong with both of my browsers or photo bucket. Anyway I know im doing everything right. I have tried multiple versions of the tweak packs and its doing the same thing on all. I point the installer to the correct directory and i watch it decompress all the files then this CMD screen comes up with this:

[D:\Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SOA\setup-BG2_Tweaks.exe] WeiDU version 21100

{SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.EXE.DEBUG} Queried (pid = 1)

and it does nothing else.

Doesnt seem like a loop like others have been coming across. Any way around this? And im also using Vista since there are no xp drivers available for the laptop im using.

Anyway I know im doing everything right.
Yep. But perhaps the simplified way to solve this it to say you are wrong, and to say to remove the file called SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.EXE.DEBUG ... yes, the file has two or three extensions, which is wrong.

And then restart the normal setup-BG2_tweaks.exe ...

Anyway I know im doing everything right.
Yep. But perhaps the simplified way to solve this it to say you are wrong, and to say to remove the file called SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.EXE.DEBUG ... yes, the file has two or three extensions, which is wrong.

And then restart the normal setup-BG2_tweaks.exe ...

OMG that worked... how did that file even get in there? Can i have your babies?

Archived