Just installed BGTutu - mod order?

I've just reinstalled BG and BG2 with BGTutu for the first time in many years. I have Throne of Bhall, but not the Sword Coast Expansion.

I've downloaded a bunch of mods, but I haven't installed them yet as I want to be sure I get the order right. Downloaded (for both BGTutu and BG2) are:

Ascension

NPC Solaufein

Divine Remix

Oversight

BG2 Fixpack

NPC Tweakpack

Spell Revisions

Full Plate and Packing Steel

Unfinished Business

BG1 Unfinished Business

What order should these be installed in? Are there any incompatibilities?

And -- I've already started BGTutu without the mods and played up to the Friendly Arms Inn. Will I have to restart to make the mods apply to (for instance) Jaheira?

The current recommended order of installation is within this thread(read the last post) for BG1Tutu/EasyTutu. You did know to that the EasyTutu is far more advanced than the current non_beta BG1Tutu? Although it's only in English...

Ascension and Unfinished Business(the BG2 mod) doesn't work with Tutu, as you need to uninstall the BG1Tutu to advance to the BG2 game, unlike in EasyTutu which creates it's own game... you see why the EasyTutu is more advanced? :blush:

You can of course go with BGT(-WeiDU) which combines the two games, but for that I would recommend on reading on the Megamods, even if you don't wish to use the BiG World Projects tools.

And -- I've already started BGTutu without the mods and played up to the Friendly Arms Inn. Will I have to restart to make the mods apply to (for instance) Jaheira?
As a general rule, it's better to read the readme, and read what it says about the subject, and if there is no mention of that, the game generally need to be re-started.

Archived