Sign in to follow this  
Grim Squeaker

Tyris Flare v3 released!

A couple of minor tweaks and fixes this time. However, the big change is that Tyris is now fully voiced. You now have the joy of Emberwolf's voice on lovetalks, various interjections and romance conflicts on top of what was there before. I hope you enjoy it :blush:

Project Page

Readme

Download

Hmm, guess I'll be downloading this and doing some reading this weekend. I'd hate to find you were sneeking in new content that I missed, LOL. I've already decided to do a complete new run with Tyris once ToB comes out rather than pick up from one of my saves, too much fun not to start again from the beginning.

I guarantee there's nothing new. Just fixed some typos and slightly tweaked a couple of line's so they'd sound better when voiced :blush:

You do understand though that if there *is* something new, we *will* be coming after you, right?

I'll have to believe you Grim, you may not be worried about me but I KNOW you don't want ace coming after you! :blush:

Guest Guest

God, Tyris is so hot! I miss these Golden Axe days... Please keep up working, I'm most definitely going to play Baldur's Gate again with her)

God, Tyris is so hot! I miss these Golden Axe days... Please keep up working, I'm most definitely going to play Baldur's Gate again with her)

Heheh. I shall type on with ToB then...

I've taken to lurking too much in G3, but I am still here, and looking forward to the ToB version. I was always playing Tyris in Golden Axe. Yay for burning things.

I've taken to lurking too much in G3, but I am still here, and looking forward to the ToB version. I was always playing Tyris in Golden Axe. Yay for burning things.

Heheh. Unfortunately the ToB version will be a while yet. Really haven't had a lot of time to work on her recently because of work, but I'll try to get some more done before term starts again.

Heheh. Unfortunately the ToB version will be a while yet. Really haven't had a lot of time to work on her recently because of work, but I'll try to get some more done before term starts again.

Urgh, I can relate. Discertation stuff to do. Not done either. Term starts on Monday. Prcrastinating at it's finest! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this