Neb's Nasty cutter fix

Guest guest

This is listed as 'fixed' in a thread in the outstanding bugs sub-forum, and yet I don't see it on the final documentation under any of core fixes/OBC/beta core fixes.

Anyone confirm if it is actually in or not?

This is listed as 'fixed' in a thread in the outstanding bugs sub-forum, and yet I don't see it on the final documentation under any of core fixes/OBC/beta core fixes.

Anyone confirm if it is actually in or not?

Whoops, I meant 'Archived fixes' sub-forum.

There's also 2 threads within pending fixes about it, and it is in one of these that it is listed as 'fixed' among many others. Are all these waiting to go in still? The threads are all fairly old, so just wondering.

There is a fix described in the core fixes documentation:

Neb's Dagger Fixes

Neb's Dagger is supposed to have poison on it. When the poison is gone, it is supposed to revert to a normal, enchanted dagger. Neb's Dagger was not changing into a non-poisonous dagger, and also had spurious slow effects attached to it.

Files altered: nebdag.itm

Files added: cdnebdag.itm

Are those the fixes you were wondering about?

There is a fix described in the core fixes documentation:
Neb's Dagger Fixes

Neb's Dagger is supposed to have poison on it. When the poison is gone, it is supposed to revert to a normal, enchanted dagger. Neb's Dagger was not changing into a non-poisonous dagger, and also had spurious slow effects attached to it.

Files altered: nebdag.itm

Files added: cdnebdag.itm

Are those the fixes you were wondering about?

Yes, that would be it...

Sorry, my mistake.

I searched for "nasty" and "cutter" within all the documentation, but not Neb.

And what do you know, neither the word nasty, nor cutter figures into the above documentation. My fault for not quite being thorough, thanks again though.

Archived