Delainy's Recipe book...

Bri

Now, Worcester sauce...or however it is spelled...the guy who invented it...must have been sick...

I know this isn't exactly a foodstuff, but what about the name "Seamen" for sickness? I dunno, maybe to some people it could be considered a... erm... foodstuff.

I have only a vague notion of what you're getting at here. I think it's time to appply my mental handbrake.  :D

In the interests of public decency I shall not elaborate.... unless you want me to. Anyhoo, I believe I detect a note of sarcasm too hehe.

Now, Worcester sauce...or however it is spelled...the guy who invented it...must have been sick...

I know this isn't exactly a foodstuff, but what about the name "Seamen" for sickness? I dunno, maybe to some people it could be considered a... erm... foodstuff.

do you mean "siemens" the medical research company???

(No, i am not making the name up, there really is a medical research company called "siemens"...urg!!!) :D

Damn Ultima Underworld is my favorite game for sure

Heh, the gibberlings would make better jerkey, I would think...but wyrm stew sounds good :)

The "wormy stew" was actually a test, to see if anyone would get the reference I made to an ancient but great game. It's not dragon stew, it's rotworm stew. You take the rotworm, put it into a bowl, cut up a green mushroom and add to the bowl, and marinate the mix with port. The resulting stew has a subtle flavor.

Archived