*Casts Resurrection Spell*

Guest Cleric

Hi. Yes, the project is still alive...sorry I haven't posted any updates recently. We're still testing our current build so that we can assess where to go from here, but we've gotten a lot done. Things have been a bit slow because of some RL stuff...I couldn't speak for Mike, but in my case, I've taken on a bigger course load as I get closer to graduation at uni. With holiday break coming up though, I'll have more time for modding.

EDIT: Can't spell.

Check your PMs. :)

Honestly, since graduating uni, I really haven't had the time to put to modding at all. While I'd like to say that I could get back to this once things have calmed down, I don't know if or when that will be.

Anyone who would like to play what we have so far can be added to the tester group.

As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I really don't have much time for modding anymore because of my new job but anyone that would like to test the mod (just for the fun of checking it out) is welcome to. However, you have to be a registered user in order for me to add you to the testing group.

As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I really don't have much time for modding anymore because of my new job but anyone that would like to test the mod (just for the fun of checking it out) is welcome to. However, you have to be a registered user in order for me to add you to the testing group.

I'd like to be in the tester group. So what do you need in order to play it? How do we do it.

Archived