Beholder CTD

Guest Guest_onerous_*

Guest Guest_onerous_*

I've just started to do the Unseeing Eye quest. While moving through the sewers a beholder and two smaller green things (forgot their name) attack and I believe one of the stalks crashes my game. I wanted to know how I can edit the beholder rays for my game so I don't have to do another clean install (which would require me to start a new game due to the item randomizer mod). I'm not sure which is causing the problem or if there is just too much stuff going on in the game that it crashes. So either info on how to disable certain rays or at least slow them down so they aren't blasting my character with 27 different effects would be helpful.

The only think that alters beholder behavior in my install would be SCSII and I have the "Give rays a chance to burn through spell protections" component installed.

I've just started to do the Unseeing Eye quest. While moving through the sewers a beholder and two smaller green things (forgot their name) attack and I believe one of the stalks crashes my game. I wanted to know how I can edit the beholder rays for my game so I don't have to do another clean install (which would require me to start a new game due to the item randomizer mod). I'm not sure which is causing the problem or if there is just too much stuff going on in the game that it crashes. So either info on how to disable certain rays or at least slow them down so they aren't blasting my character with 27 different effects would be helpful.

The only think that alters beholder behavior in my install would be SCSII and I have the "Give rays a chance to burn through spell protections" component installed.

I don't know what in particular could be causing this. Just uninstalling the beholder component is probably your best bet.

Archived