Updates at last!

theacefes

Rofl.

Oh wait! Not that I actually was dying to read that link, but another rofl:

This forum is only available to Privileged Visitors and higher memberships. (How can I become such a member?)

And how would one go about becoming a Privileged Visitor. Do I get to pay real money? Or can I do it using gold pieces?

Altogether amusing. Went very well with my morning coffee. Thank you 'guest'!

Well, if you're going to be updating to v216 anyway, I think I might have a typo or two to fix in my various mods and others that I've been maintaining, so I can handle both Gavins, Hal, CBP, Kivan, DA Portraits, Alternatives, Moinesse's Avatars, and up to 8 mods of your chosing. I can do this tomorrow, since I intend the Sand flirt pack to be in testing by then. Just send a PM and let me know which 8 you want me to do.

Your choice, B - I won't be able to have a concentrated work time for a few days (perhaps not even for the next week and a half), so anything you can do for the windows and osx stuff would be awesome.

FFFFFFUUUUUU-, 'Alternatives' is out, and my poor CD2 got so scratched that the CD room refuses to see it... Vae misero mihi. I have to say, however, that I was mildly amused by the troll poster's German accent. :)

Archived