[outdated] Bugs? Typos? Report them here.

berelinde

I don't really see how that would be possible. If B!TouristFirstClass=1, Malficus would have been waiting for him down by the lighthouse.

If possible, could he send the save game (the entire folder) to the email listed in the readme? I would be quite interested to see what his variables looked like.

Hi berelinde

I play v 6.

I was wondering why I don't get the Asylum cutscene when chapter 3 starts (after talking to Aster). I can understand why I don't get the Chapter 3 start.

Was that intended?

Cheers

If your chapters are OK, you should be alright, though you won't get the vampire assault in Brynnlaw. If you can wait until Sunday to leave for Brynnlaw, I can make a patch for you on Saturday to fix everything in a way that will not involve reinstalling the mod. You will be able to install the patch and play on. I apologize for not being able to do it sooner. I just started a new job that has me traveling for training until then.

No please don't do that. I'm allready testing for Yovaneth, so don't do waste your time on that. Thanks for you kindness though, that was nice of you. I was only asking so I still could reload from an earlier point without wasting too much time.

Cheers

No, the chapter 4 transition happens, you just lose one autosave and you can't rest in ar1600 (Brynnlaw docks). Chapter 5 happens in the Underdark and Chapter 6 when you leave it. There's a console command to adjust your chapter, too, if you aren't in Ch 4 in Brynnlaw, but you will be.

In my game travelling time between Athkathla and Brynnlaw takes 9 days app. (using Asters route). Is that on purpose?

I'm using version 4 I think.

Thanks for this great mod, it's my first time using Alternatives.

Marie

Why doesn't anyone ever use the latest version?

Any version prior to version 7 has some potentially game-breaking bugs, so I can't really support them. The current version is 8.

As for the time it takes to reach Brynnlaw, it's the same as the vanilla game. That's why it's best to finish timed quests like Jan's quest or Anomen's family issues, before you leave.

If you're in Spellhold already and the chapter is 4, you should be alright, though.

Greetings - I'm new both to these forums and the Baldur's Gate series, so if there is some text file or somesuch I should upload, please let me know. I decided to take the Paladin route - I handed the 15,000 gp over, and managed to complete the first task of dealing with the Shadow Thieves. The vampires, however, present an issue. I managed to kill them without much difficulty (though a few did turn into clouds and run off). The real issue I am having is that once I kill Tasal and head back, the Aster guy says that I am lying. Admittedly, I am unsure of which version of the mod I have - I installed the BiG world megamod. Thanks.

Archived