BGI+TOTSC

BGII+TOB

BG Official Patch

BG Fixpack

BGT-Linux

BGT Hard Times

SCSII

Widescreen Mod

Whenever I click on the world map in a BGI game, the game crashes. Tried without widescreen mod, still crashes. BGII worldmap is fine. I can't leave the first area and desperately want to avenge Gorion! Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated :thumbsup: Thanks!

izak

BG Fixpack

BGT-Linux

Whenever I click on the world map in a BGI game, the game crashes. Tried without widescreen mod, still crashes. BGII worldmap is fine. I can't leave the first area and desperately want to avenge Gorion! Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated :thumbsup: Thanks!

Well I am a PC user, so forgive my ignorance... Which BG Fixpack is that? As for BGT, you need the BG2Fixpack installed to the BG2 directory(well it actually works without it as well...) to which you then install the BGT, other mods and the Worldmap mod. No, I don't think there is a Linux version of it.

At least I suspect that you need the BGT-BP Worldmap mod, or at least you would need it with those(BG2Fixpack&BGT) in a PC, and the install order for the PC game is like this:

BGI+TOTSC

BGII+TOB

BG&BG2 Official Patches

BG2Fixpack

BGT-Linux

BGT Hard Times

SCSII

BGT-GUI* (*these two are inside the BGT, and when you install it, they become available to install, but you don't have to install them)

BGT-Music*

Worldmap mod

Widescreen Mod

Archived