Possible HD/CD Path: [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\]

Possible HD/CD Path: [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD1\]

Possible HD/CD Path: [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD2\]

Possible HD/CD Path: [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD3\]

Possible HD/CD Path: [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD4\]

Possible HD/CD Path: [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD5\]

Possible HD/CD Path: [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD6\]

[./Keymap.ini] loaded, 4258 bytes

[C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\setup-widescreen.exe] Using scripting style "BG1"

[dialog.tlk] claims to be writeable.

[dialog.tlk] claims to be a regular file.

Choose your language:

0 [English]

1 [Francais (Isaya)]

2 [spanish (ghildrean)]

Using Language [English]

[English] has 1 top-level TRA files

[widescreen/tra/english/setup.tra] has 22 translation strings

Install Component [Widescreen Mod]?

[N]o, [Q]uit or choose one:

1] for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!)

2] for GemRB

Uninstalling All Other Subcomponents of [Widescreen Mod]

Done Uninstalling All Other Subcomponents of [Widescreen Mod]

Installing [for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!)]

Creating 1 directory

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD6\/DATA/AREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD5\/DATA/AREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD4\/DATA/AREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD3\/DATA/AREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD2\/DATA/AREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD1\/DATA/AREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\/DATA/AREAS.BIF]

[C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\/DATA/AREAS.BIF] 2325252 bytes, 456 files, 0 tilesets

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD6\/DATA/EXPAREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD5\/DATA/EXPAREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD4\/DATA/EXPAREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD3\/DATA/EXPAREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD2\/DATA/EXPAREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\CDs\CD1\/DATA/EXPAREAS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\/DATA/EXPAREAS.BIF]

[C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate\/DATA/EXPAREAS.BIF] 308952 bytes, 47 files, 0 tilesets

Enter your X coordinate. It should be a number, >= 640.

Enter your Y coordinate. It should be a number, >= 480.

1920 x 1200.

Are you sure? Y/N

Copying and patching 1 file ...

[baldur.ini] loaded, 1515 bytes

Copying and patching 1 file ...

[bgmain2.exe] loaded, 5009408 bytes

FAILURE:

EXE patching failed.

Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR: [bgmain2.exe] -> [bgmain2.exe] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("EXE patching failed."))

ERROR Installing [for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!)], rolling back to previous state

[widescreen/backup/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found

Will uninstall 0 files for [WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2] component 0.

Uninstalled 0 files for [WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2] component 0.

ERROR: Failure("EXE patching failed.")

PLEASE post the contents of the file SETUP-WIDESCREEN.DEBUG to this forum: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=12988

Using Language [English]

[English] has 1 top-level TRA files

[widescreen/tra/english/setup.tra] has 22 translation strings

Install Component [Widescreen Mod]?

[N]o, [Q]uit or choose one:

1] for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!)

2] for GemRB[/code]

Guest Stephane Pare

I see in the pinned topics that with the 3 cd's version i have to run some non-dx version, but i can't find the patch to make it non-dx, google gives me lots of nwn stuff when i google totsc non-dx patch

I see in the pinned topics that with the 3 cd's version i have to run some non-dx version, but i can't find the patch to make it non-dx, google gives me lots of nwn stuff when i google totsc non-dx patch
Here.

Link provided by Google, when you search the BG1 patch... :thumbsup: Yes, you need to patch it with the normal v(1.3.)5512 patch.

Guest Stephane Pare
Here.

Link provided by Google, when you search the BG1 patch... :thumbsup: Yes, you need to patch it with the normal v(1.3.)5512 patch.

Well thanks a lot! It's patching right now, seems to have no error. That was my first search result, but i thought that this was the patch to put dx 8+ compatibility into the game

Well thanks a lot! It's patching right now, seems to have no error. That was my first search result, but i thought that this was the patch to put dx 8+ compatibility into the game
Well, as you can see from the page, there is separate 8+ dx beta file(BGTalesDX8English.exe or BGTalesDX8Intl.exe) and the real 5512 patch(BGTalesIntl5512.exe, BGTalesUK5512.exe or BGTalesUS5512.exe).

Archived