Haer'Dalis problems

Guest Jaulus

Hey guys,

i try to make a sorceror out of haer'dalis (german version of bg2+tob installed). I'm using shadowkeeper (which shouldn't effect anything) and when i'm about to select his first level spells, there is always an error occuring...

I don't know how to put my weidu.log in here, so i try it the manual way. This is what i get (after selecting the 2nd spell):

Error installing [Haer'Dalis], rolling back to previous state

Will uninstall 2 files for [LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2] component 1205.

Uninstalled 2 files for [LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2] component 1205.

ERROR: not_found

Then it says that i should report the bug and so on...

Anyone can help me?

Cheers in advance!

Guest Jaulus

mmh...ok!

but sorry, maybe i'm too stupid or something...what does that mean? the link in the bug tread? It's a text document full of things i don't understand...

sorry...but that doesn't really help me...

mmh...ok!

but sorry, maybe i'm too stupid or something...what does that mean? the link in the bug tread? It's a text document full of things i don't understand...

sorry...but that doesn't really help me...

It means that you have to save the file given in the threads link as level1npcs.tp2(it's in erik's signature too) to the mod folder(so it replaces the one that's already there) and then install the mod using it via the setup-level1npcs.exe to be able to change the Haer'Dalis.

See, erik does the small quick bug fixes this way as the archive in here can't be changed every few days without way too much troubles.

Archived