Version 13 released

DavidW

Version 13 of Sword Coast Stratagems II has been released. (Don't ask about version 12; my mistake.) There's only a tiny amount of new content; mostly it's bugfixes and optimisations. Here's the changelist:

New "smarter" golems component

New "standardise dragon immunities" component

Minor tweak to Irenicus's Chain Contingency

Yaga-Shura's mage lieutenant now fixed at 27th level

Remove-stoneskin-colour component renamed to make it more obvious that it affects NPC mages too

Beholders only steal items that are actually equipped (they don't rummage through your bag of holding any more)

Ettercaps now call for help

Beholders and beholder-kin now react better to offscreen area-effect spells

Mages of 16th-17th level defend themselves slightly more efficiently if buffing option 2 installed

Modified priest Turn Undead (they now use the real power instead of faking it)

The AI now avoids using Teleport Field in the Spellhold final battle and the Sahuagin city (both caused some placing problems)

Slight tweak to the melee block to deal better with situations where all enemies are paralysed - enemies no longer courteously stand about waiting for you to recover

Under-the-hood change: slight renumbering of DESIGNATED priest components

Breach once again affects liches (previously, the "more consistent breach" component wasn't working if Smarter Mages was installed)

Modify-mantle component now correctly changes the descriptions on scrolls

The meteor swarm trap in Kiser's house no longer crashes the game

The "get access to cleric stronghold" component now works correctly

Enemies with darts and other throwing weapons now use them correctly

Shangalar wasn't getting the usual lich see-invisible ability (vanilla-game issue, now changed)

Under-the-hood change: when we make new versions of existing spells (e.g., for sequencers), we automatically clone immunity to the new spell for all relevant items, spells and creatures. This should help with compatibility with mods like Divine Remix; it should also avoid problems like mages killing themselves with Skull Trap x3 sequencers

Ogre mage in Irenicus's dungeon now gets spells

Duergar in improved Irenicus dungeon now get help scripts

Mae'var's flunkies more reliably go hostile

Meronia now vanishes correctly if the Harper quest is done

"Smarter mages" no longer confuses movements of mage apprentices

Fixed compatibility issue with Cold Mistress from UB

Genie AI tweaked so that player-summoned genies don't attack player

Simyaz' githyanki more reliably go hostile

Aphril and Dradeel no longer get contingencies

Wanev et al less likely to randomly go hostile in Spellhold battle

Beholders and beholder-kin now react better to offscreen area-effect spells

Under-the-hood change: slight renumbering of DESIGNATED priest components

Mages of 16th-17th level defend themselves slightly more efficiently if buffing option 2 installed

Priests now correctly get HLAs allocated

Priests now say the correct strings when casting Invisibility Purge

The Kuo-Toa leader in the underdark now calls for help correctly

The drow of House Jae'llat, and the Ghaunadan worshippers, now have proper help scripts

The upgraded version of the Ghaunadar mage no longer starts non-hostile

Naljer Skal correctly gets allocated spells

Vithal no longer goes permanently invisible when he gets damaged

Air elemental guardians are no longer affected by their own windstorm

BG2 tweakpack bags are really now correctly allowed for by "items taken in spellhold"

We were erroneously distributing a copy of autolib.slb, an SSL data file that was sometimes (in effect) causing "enemies detect magic items" to be installed against users' wishes

Avoided a possible clash with other mods by replacing the Abishai in Diathya's group in a more compatibility-friendly way

Item redistributor no longer prevents the d'Arnise keep golems from going hostile

Added compatibility with Demivrgvs' and Mike1072's Item Revisions

Added code by Ardanis to ensure Rods of Resurrection don't start off uncharged

The Wave Halberd once again kills efreeti. (Actually, it kills all lawful-evil genies, which works out as the same thing; this is a non-ideal hack to get around a limitation in the engine)

Phase spiders hopefully no longer jump to dead opponents

Giant spiders use their webs a little less frequently

Congratulations!

I think SCSII is almost perfect now (and the best AI mod anyway...) :suspect:

Regarding BP, component 0 (AI): Did you change anything to make SCSII compatibel again?

Congratulations!

I think SCSII is almost perfect now (and the best AI mod anyway...) :suspect:

Regarding BP, component 0 (AI): Did you change anything to make SCSII compatibel again?

Nope, sorry. I'm far too unfamiliar with BP, and compatibility between different AI mods is delicate at best anyway. If someone gave me detailed instructions I might follow them, but I don't really have time for detailed research of my own.

Guest N-ghost

Heya.

Maybe someone has asked this already, but, 'Smarter golems' component should be stackable with Tactics analogy, yes?

There's no word about this in readme, except the old note about what-you-should-and-what-you-should-not-install-from-Tactics from times when there was no such component at all.

Archived