The dreaded progress request

Netharin

Right now my crurent thinking is I'll hold off on them for now.

1) It means ToB gets released sooner

2) Why do you get new flirts in ToB? Why couldn't you do them before? In-game that'd make very little sense...

Well you get to know her much better by the time you get to ToB, so it would make sense...

Anyway great mod still enjoying SoA part :)

Btw any idea when the tob part will be released?

I'm not asking to give hassle, just that I'm about to start a new bg2 game and I'd like to keep the same party throughout it and nothing worst then having a stalwart companion suddenly becoming inactive/silent when you reach tob xP

Btw any idea when the tob part will be released?

I'm not asking to give hassle, just that I'm about to start a new bg2 game and I'd like to keep the same party throughout it and nothing worst then having a stalwart companion suddenly becoming inactive/silent when you reach tob xP

Well, it's all written. I just need to finish testing it, which I don't have time for right now (well, I do, but I'd rather spend it playing New Vegas or some such). Maybe after Christmas.

Hell yes! Congratulations and many thanks for your work thus far ^^

If you'll excuse me, gonna do a fresh install of bg2 in preparation for the mod, listen to golden axe 2 ost and tell my friends and loved ones they won't see me for a week.

By the nine hells. The mod is done just in time for the computer my install was on to die it's final death. I'll have to make a fresh install and hunt down my standard mods before I can travel with my beloved Tyris. Great mod Grim.

Archived