The dreaded progress request

Netharin

Dude , when are going to release the mod already ? People want it ... , you would thought that by now you ought finish testing it .

I'm going to assume that tone was not intentional (I mod in my spare time of which I have precious little these days, so I don't appreciate comments trying to rush me or criticise that I haven't worked hard enough on an unpaid hobby).

However, as I've previously announced earlier in this thread and various other places I've finished testing it and I'm just waiting on the voicing before I release it.

Guest Guest_MapleSyrup_*

Thanks for the update man,

It's a given that we're impatient because we expect so much from your work but at the same time most of us understand that if you're not given the time to create the mod you want to release we would be paying for it as well, so just take your time =)

Thanks for the update man,

It's a given that we're impatient because we expect so much from your work but at the same time most of us understand that if you're not given the time to create the mod you want to release we would be paying for it as well, so just take your time =)

Sorry if the previous post sounded pissy. Been a tough week at work combined with me being rather under the weather.

It should be done soon. I'm just waiting on Emberwolf's schedule to free up so she can do the voicing, then it'll get released. I'd hope for it all to be done in a month.

I'm pushing a team through BG1 right now i anticipation of this. I've made it to the city itself, now I'm going back and doing all the side missions up and down the coast that I missed before returning to the main story (wanted to get some of the party members that become available later and have them for a good chunk of time). Haven't reintstalled BG2....yet.

Why am I telling you all this? To say how I excited I am. Sorry you were sick. Hang in there, chief!

Guest Guest_MapleSyrup_*

nah, you didn't sound "pissy" at all

Just wanted to emphasize that any rudeness on us leecher's part is because we like your work =)

Guest Guest_Ika

Hi Grim,

When this update is completed, will we be able to update existing savegames with the new ToB content? I'm about to begin a new BG2 adventure with Tyris Flare in tow and was wondering if I should just start without the new content and update as necessary. TIA

Hi Grim,

When this update is completed, will we be able to update existing savegames with the new ToB content? I'm about to begin a new BG2 adventure with Tyris Flare in tow and was wondering if I should just start without the new content and update as necessary. TIA

Shouldn't be a problem. I'd avoid starting ToB though until the new content is out.

Guest blkholsun

At the risk of being annoying: any updated updates you can give us, Grim Squeaker? I've essentially finished SoA and have put it on the shelf until the ToB content for Tyris is ready. Great job on what you've done so far, really enjoyable. Appreciate the time and effort you've put into it.

At the risk of being annoying: any updated updates you can give us, Grim Squeaker? I've essentially finished SoA and have put it on the shelf until the ToB content for Tyris is ready. Great job on what you've done so far, really enjoyable. Appreciate the time and effort you've put into it.

I'm currently playing voicing tennis with Emberwolf. I'll try and sort out the next batch for her this weekend.

Archived