The dreaded progress request

Netharin

Guest Tyris_fan

this news is unbelivable im waiting for yers XD

tyris flare is awesome, you've done the BEST npc i ever seen in bg2 history, i really thank you for making the experience of the game even better, thank you dude.

plz stick up a guide to install the new version on the old one and keep all the data!

Too kind! Any time now, you'll have your Throne of Bhaal content. I promise.

And it should be pretty straight forward to install the new version. Just run the new installer, it'll unpack all the files and when the installer window comes up, you just choose [R]e-install.

Guest Darthric

Great to see this mod coming close to completion, so many other mods fizzle out over their development that its inspiring to see one come to fruitation. Respect to you Sir.

Don't suppose theres any chance of it being released today for my 21st B-day? :) (just thought I would ask)

Guest gamabunta

this is awesome news! now i need to check the forum every hour ;)

hope this "soon" is really soon :)

p.s. i love tyris, and you know, at BODHI's lair my heart stopped for a second... you know what i mean... damn you :p

for real, thank you for all of this.

Guest Randominternetperson

Hello

Will it be possible to 'update' older version to new one keeping all global variables or will i have to do a fresh install? Im almost done with BG2 and want to wait for her TOB update.

Thanks in advance and excuse my english, its not my native nor second language. btw great npc

Hello

Will it be possible to 'update' older version to new one keeping all global variables or will i have to do a fresh install? Im almost done with BG2 and want to wait for her TOB update.

Thanks in advance and excuse my english, its not my native nor second language. btw great npc

That's absolutely fine. Don't worry!

Archived