Toughest Dungeon Spawns mod prob

Guest Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest Guest_Anonymous_*

Hi ive installed ~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #2 #16 // Ishan's Toughest Random Spawns in Dungeons

But still get Iron golem and not an Adamantite in De'Arnise's Keep. (lvl11 party) What gives? Since its a Tactics component isnt there a comparative thing in BG2 Fixpack? Thanks.

Guest Guest

So it means there are more places which are still level dependent even with the mod. ( Bah. Easy way to check these places? Im not afraid to do some counting if necessary.

Guest Guest

I've checked AR1303.ARE and there was only iron golem mentioned. So it maybe means that either the adamantite is created somewhere else, or there was no adamantite golem in De'Arnise's Keep in the first place ha. Confusing.

So it means there are more places which are still level dependent even with the mod
The first challenge in Pocket Plane in ToB, it checks for party size and level. Illasera fight too, I think. But these hardly can be classified as random dungeon spawns.

De'Arnise golem room is level-independent, it always has one iron and five lesser. DSimpson's FAQ is one of the best game walkthroughs but it has flaws and mistakes too.

I've checked AR1303.ARE and there was only iron golem mentioned.
There definitely should be six there.
Thanks, that makes sense. The good old DSimpson had me confused indeed.

For some reason i had to post this smiley: :suspect:

Incidentally (quick advert) there's a version of "always toughest dungeon spawns" in SCS II that's a bit more customisable and compatibility-friendly than the old tactics version.

Archived