Looking for alpha testers

berelinde

I won't say no. This is a complex mod with 5 possible kinds of relationships the PC can have with the PC. The more testers I have with the more different playing styles and preferences, the more robust mod I can make. I like that.

So thank you! I'll be sending along the download link via PM.

Greetings Berelinde!!

I was wondering if you still needed players for the alpha test. I have to admit that I want to jump at the opportunity the second I saw this thread, but I had to make sure my schedule was cleared before committing to anything. And since it is, well... I'm offering! :) I don't know when your deadline is, but I can probably cram in at least two playthroughs (since I have a tendency to play rather fast), in order to test the "engaged in BG1" path and the "Gavin is interested" path. Time permitting, I'll cram the friendship path in there too. Just tell me if you need an extra alpha tester, otherwise I'll just go back to playing Mass Effect 2. :p

Definitely interested! There's an awful lot of testing to do.

I'm working on getting a bug fixed at the moment, but I'll be uploading another version later on today, and I'll send you the link then.

Thanks!

Everybody who's signed up for testing at this point, you should be able to see the testing workroom now.

If any of you can't, please let me know. It should be much easier to communicate there than through multiple PMs.

Archived